Sunday, January 8, 2017

December Wrap Up 2016 (RUBY)

Hi, guys! Today I have my December Wrap Up. So for those of you don’t know what a wrap up is, a wrap up is a thing that you do at the end of each month. You just talk about the books you’ve read for that month and say your thoughts. It’s actually like a review except you review a bunch of books at once. Anyways, let’s get into it!


The Elite by Kiera Cass:
This book is the second book in The Selection series by Kiera Cass. In this book the selection is narrowed down to 6 girls. I definitely enjoyed this book. On Goodreads I gave it 5/5 stars. America made some poor decisions throughout the book but then she always found a way to fix the problems her decisions caused. Her maids and of course Prince Maxon were there for her and I thought that was what true friendship is really about. Your friends always being there for you even when you create some problems.


The One by Kiera Cass:
This book is the third book in The Selection series by Kiera Cass. In this book Maxon finally proposes to one of the 6 girls left in The Selection. I obviously won’t say who Maxon choses. I totally enjoyed this one. On Goodreads I gave it 5/5 stars. This series definitely got me in the right feels. Particularly this book. I just fell in love with this book. Maxon found the person he was meant to be with. A beautiful conclusion to The Selection.  


Eleanor & Park:
This book was a love story about a girl named Eleanor and a boy named Park. On Goodreads I gave it 4/5 stars. The story was so cute and relatable. I ended up taking off one star because the characters could be a bit annoying but other than that the book was amazing.


That’s it, guys! I only finished 3 books for the month of December. When December ended, I was currently reading another book but I didn’t finish that until last week so I’ll be including it in January's wrap up instead. I hope you enjoyed reading this!


Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment