Wednesday, January 11, 2017

OOTW: 12/22/16-12/24/16 (NEENA)

Hi, guys! Today I have my outfits for our first 3 days of winter break. I know it’s kind of late but better late than never, right? We’ll also be posting our “What I got for Christmas 2016” too. That will be up soon. Anyways let’s get into!

Thursday, 12/22/16:
This was the first official day of my winter break. I wore my hair down in messy curls. I wore a gray cropped sweater from Free People. My black jeans were from American Eagle. My simple black tank which I wore under the sweater was from Victoria’s Secret. My longer necklace is the Peach Facet Rope Necklace which is from Dorothy Perkins. My shorter necklace was a heart necklace that I got from a Walmart in Calgary. My tan faux suede booties were from Forever 21.

Friday, 12/23/16:
I wore my hair down. My rich purple dress is from Newlook. My long leaf necklace is from Forever 21. My chocolate brown leather biker jacket is from Newlook. My black over the knee socks were from Urban Planet. For shoes I wore my taupe faux suede over the knee boots from Urban Planet.

Saturday, 12/24/16:
On this day me, my mom, Ruby, and our older sister had to go Oakland airport to pick up my mom’s friend who was flying in from Bellingham. I wore my hair down. I wore a gray blouse from Newlook and over that I wore a black blazer from H&M. For earrings I wore my silver hoops from Forever 21. My purse is from JCPenney. My black pumps are Payless. My jeans are from Forever 21.

That’s, guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this. Our winter break was about 2 weeks long so you’ll have 2 more OOTWs after this.

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment