Monday, January 23, 2017

OOTW: 12/25/16-12/31/16 (RUBY)

Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTW for 12/25-12/31. The first outfit is for Christmas and the last outfit is for New Year’s Eve. Let’s get into it!

Sunday, 12/25/16:
I wore my hair down. My gray shirt was from VS Pink. My cropped denim moto jacket is from Urban Outfitters. My jeans are from American Eagle. My black boots are from Urban Planet and my studs are from Forever 21. My bag is from Ross.

Monday, 12/26/16:
I wore my hair down. My checkerboard print blouse is from Topshop. My blue faux leather is from Aeropostale. My jeans are from Forever 21. My earrings are from Forever 21. My shoes are from Payless.

Tuesday, 12/27/16:
I wore my hair down. My red orange blouse is from Topshop. My flower statement necklace is from Zara. My skinny lace jeans are from 7 for All Mankind. My jacket is from Macy’s. My boots are from Payless.

Wednesday, 12/28/16:
I wore my hair down. My black sweater is from Forever 21. My jeans are from American Eagle. My studs are from Forever 21 and my black flats are from Tieks.

Thursday, 12/29/16:
I wore my hair down. My earrings are from Macy’s. My red sequiny top is from Topshop. My jeans are from Topshop. My shoes are black pumps from Ross.

Friday, 12/30/16:
I wore my hair in a low ponytail. My “Love & Rock N Roll” shirt is from Royal Rabbit. My sweatpants are from Target. My uggs are from Walmart. My studs are from Forever 21.

Saturday, 12/31/16 (New Year’s Eve):
I wore my hair half up and half down. My shirt is from Forever 21. My quilted leather faux fur collar biker jacket is from Topshop. My black leggings are from Macy’s. My studs are from Forever 21 and my combat boots are from Payless.

That’s it, guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this. The outfits for the last week of my vacation will be up soon. Then I’ll have my outfits for the week of school up and my outfits for Martin Luther King Jr. 3 day weekend will also be up soon.

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment