Thursday, January 26, 2017

OOTW: December 25-31 (NEENA)

Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTW for 12/25-12/31. The first outfit is for Christmas day and the last outfit is for New Year’s Eve. Let’s get into it!

12/25/16:
On this day we drove to Tulare at night. I wore my hair half up half down. My black tank top is from Urban Outfitters and so is my acid wash shirt. My burgundy jeans are from American Eagle and for shoes I wore my converse.

12/26/16:
I wore my hair in a ponytail. My gray shirt with a heart is from Target. My pink hoodie is from VS Pink. My workout leggings are also from VS Pink and for shoes I wore my Nikes.

12/27/16:  
I wore my hair down. My navy blue star sweater is from Wildfox. My jeans are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my Uggs.

12/28/16:
I wore my hair down. My grey cold shoulder cardigan is from All Saints. My white shirt is from Target. My jeans are from Forever 21. My gray bag is from Rebecca Minkoff and my boots are from Steve Madden.

12/29/16:
I wore my hair down. My white tank top is from VS Pink. My grey cheetah print shirt is from Urban Outfitters. My cobalt blue jeans are from American Eagle. My boots are from Payless and my bag is from Posse.

12/30/16:
I wore my hair curled and half up half down. My black and white striped top is from Bellatrix. My plaid blazer is from Topshop. My jeans are from Forever 21 and my red boots are from Jeffrey Campbell. My hoop earrings are from Forever 21.

12/31/16:
I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My gray and blue leather-sleeved varsity baseball jacket is from Nastygal. My “10” shirt is from Target. My jeans are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my black Converse.

That’s it, guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this. The outfits for the last week of my vacation will be up soon. Then I’ll have my outfits for the week of school up and my outfits for Martin Luther King Jr. 3 day weekend will also be up soon.

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment