Sunday, February 12, 2017

OOTW: 1/1/17-1/6/17 (RUBY)

Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTW for the first week of January. We’re so behind on all these posts about our Christmas vacation but it’s better late than never right? Anyways, let’s get into it!

1/1/17:
I wore my hair down and curled. My white metropolis dress is from Topshop. My orange blazer jacket is from Urban Outfitters. My black pixie pumps are from Sam Edelman. My earrings were from Forever 21.

1/2/17:
I wore my hair down. My black knit sweater with leather shoulders is from Nastygal. My jeans are from Forever 21. My studded loafers are from Kensie. My studs are from Forever 21.

1/3/17:
I wore my hair down straightened. My pink cropped sweater is from Topshop. My polka dot jeans are also from Topshop. My earrings are from a store in Canada and my black flats from Tiek’s.

1/4/17:
I wore my hair down. My sheer red beaded top is from Topshop. My jeans are from Forever 21. My earrings are from Urban Planet. My black booties are from Urban Planet.

1/5/17:
I wore my hair down. My studs are from Forever 21. My v-neck shirt is from VS Pink. My jeans are from American Eagle. My grey moto jacket is from Zara. My yellow crossbody bag is from Urban Outfitters and my gray boots are from Forever 21.

1/6/17:
I wore my hair down. My white shirt is from Target. My denim moto jacket is from Zara. My jeans are from Forever 21. My studs are from Target. My leather studded high top sneakers are from Converse.

That’s it! We have more outfit posts on the way!

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment