Thursday, February 23, 2017

OOTW: January 1-6 | Neena

Hi, guys! Today I have my outfits that I wore for the last week of Christmas break. I know it was almost 2 months but better late than never? Anyways, let’s get into it!

Sunday, January 1:
I wore my hair down. My blue racerback tank top is from VS Pink. My white crewneck sweatershirt is from VS Pink. My jeans are from Forever 21. My studs are from Forever 21. For shoes I wore my white Converse.

Monday, January 2:
I wore my hair down. My peach tank top is from VS Pink. My watercolor skinny jeans are from American Eagle. My black leather jacket is from Zara. My Rocco Stencil Drop earrings by ASOS. My purse is from Rebecca Minkoff. For shoes I wore my flats from Tiek’s.

Tuesday, January 3:
I wore my hair down in loose curls. My shirt is from Forever 21. My gray cold shoulder cardigan is from All Saint. My jeans are from Forever 21. My big white purse is from Rebecca Minkoff. My hoop earrings are from Forever 21. My ankle boots are from Steve Madden.

Wednesday, January 4:
I wore my hair half up half down. My “1979” tee is from Target. My tan leather jacket is from Forever 21. My jeans are from Forever 21. My earrings are from Urban Planet. My shoes were black Converse.

Thursday, January 5:
I wore my hair down. My headband is from Target. My chiffon blue-green skull print top is from Vintage Havana. My studded jeans are from Zara. My shoes were some flats from Payless.

Friday, January 6:
I wore my hair down in curls. My pieced leather sweater is from Urban Outfitters. My wooden leaf statement necklace is from Zara. My hoop earrings are from Forever 21. My jeans are from American Eagle and my booties are from Kohl’s.

That’s it, guys! Next we have our ootw’s for the first week of school after Christmas break!

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment