Monday, April 10, 2017

OOTW: BOTC Week 2017 (Neena)

BOTC was last Friday. BOTC stands for “Battle of the Classes”. BOTC is where the seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshman compete against each other in different events like crab soccer. Our class, the Juniors, won this year. The whole week was spirit week. Ruby and I participated everyday. This post will be about what I wore on each day. Let’s get into it!

Monday, 3/27/17: Maui Monday
I wore my hair down curled. My black dress with sunflowers on them is from Urban Outfitters. For shoes I wore my black sandals from Payless. My studs are from Forever 21.

Tuesday, 3/28/16: Twin Tuesday
I twinned with Ruby for this day. I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My white v-neck shirt is VS Pink. My jeans are from Forever 21. My black leather jacket is from Urban Planet. My earrings are from Forever 21. My black booties are also from Urban Planet.

Wednesday, 3/29/16: Woke Up Like This Wednesday
I wore my hair hair down. My blue v-neck shirt is from Forever 21. My gray sweatpants are from VS Pink. My black hoodie is from Walmart. For shoes I wore my Uggs.

Thursday, 3/30/16: Grease Thursday
I wore my hair down. My black leather jacket is from Urban Planet. My white shirt is from Forever 21. My jeans are from American Eagle and for shoes I wore my black Converse.

Friday, 3/31/16: Class Color Friday
I wore my hair in high ponytail. I wore my red BOTC shirt. My shorts were from Forever 21 and so were my studs. For shoes I wore my white Converse.

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment