Thursday, April 13, 2017

OOTW: BOTC Week 2017 (RUBY)

Today I have my OOTW for BOTC. BOTC was last Friday. BOTC stands for “Battle of the Classes”. BOTC is where the seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshman compete against each other in different events like crab soccer. Our class, the Juniors, won this year. The whole week was spirit week. Neena and I participated everyday. This post will be about what I wore on each day.

Maui Monday:
I wore my hair down straightened. My floral maxi skirt is from Element Eden. My peach colored top is from Necessary Clothing. My sandals are from Payless.

Twin Tuesday:
I twinned with Neena. I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My white v-neck is from VS Pink. My jeans are from American Eagle. My black leather jacket is from Zara. My earrings are from Urban Planet. My black booties are from Forever 21.

Woke Up Like This Wednesday:
I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My black tank top is from VS Pink. My black leggings are from Macy’s. My black “Chill Out” hoodie is from Walmart and for shoes I wore my Uggs.

Grease Thursday:
I wore my hair down in curls. My black off-the-shoulder top is from Zara. My black leather jacket is from Urban Planet. My black jeans are from American Eagle and for shoes I wore my black booties from Payless.

Class Color Friday:
I wore my hair in a top knot. I wore my red BOTC shirt. My shorts were from Nike and my shoes were some black Converse.

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment