Today I have my weekly wrap-up for the week of April 9 to April 15. I finished 3 books this week. One of them was a reread for me. I started reading 3 more so I would say I feel very accomplished. I also got one blog post up. Let’s get into it!
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I gave it 5 stars. It made me want to take a road trip.
- Can You Get an F in Lunch by Nancy Krulik: This was the book I reread. I gave this 4 stars when I read it for the first time and now it’s still 4 stars.
- She’s so Dead to Us by Kieran Scott: I gave this book 4 stars. There were a few problems with it but I really liked the book.
- Heartless by Sara Shepard: This is the 7th book in the Pretty Little Liars series. I really love Pretty Little Liars. Both the show and the books. I’m really loving this book so far. I’m 14% into the book.
- Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven: I’m reading the ebook version of this book. So far I’m only 6% into the book so I don’t know what I think of it yet.
- The Heir by Kiera Cass: This book is the 4th book in The Selection series. I’m barely into this book but I enjoyed the first 3 so I know I’ll probably enjoy this one too.
Thanks for reading!