Thursday, May 4, 2017

OOTW: 4/24 - 4/28 (NEENA)

Today I have OOTW for last week which was the last week of April. It definitely wasn’t as hot last week as it is this week. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, 4/24/17:
I wore my hair down. My white v-neck shirt is from VS Pink. My green/gray gingham check shirt is from Target. My jeans are from Forever 21. My black combat boots are from Steve Madden.

Tuesday, 4/25/17:
I wore my hair down. My graphic tiger tee is from American Eagle. My black leather jacket is from Free People. My jeans are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my black Converse.

Wednesday, 4/26/17:
I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My “NO 1 New York Boutique” top is from River Island. My jeans are from Joe’s Jeans and for shoes I wore my white Converse.

Thursday, 4/27/16:
I wore my hair down. My yellow tie front top is from Forever 21. My leather jeans are from Urban Planet. For shoes I wore my black combat boots.

Friday, 4/28/17:
I wore my hair down. My black tank top is from VS Pink. My flannel is from Target. My jeans are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my white tennis shoes.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment