Monday, May 29, 2017

OOTW: 5/22/17 - 5/26/17 (RUBY)

Today I have my OOTW for the week of May 22 to May 26. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, 5/22/17:
I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My white tank top is from VS Pink. My army green studded shirt is from Target. My jeans are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my white Converse.

Tuesday, 5/23/17:
I wore my hair in a side braid. My white pastel studded cami is from Urban Outfitters. My skinny metallic jeans are from Nordstrom. My red orange moto jacket is from Free People. For shoes I wore my black booties with little tassels from Urban Planet.

Wednesday, 5/24/17:
I wore my hair in a ponytail. My white long sleeve shirt is from VS Pink. My frayed denim vest is from Forever 21. My jeans are from American Eagle and for shoes I wore my white Converse.

Thursday, 5/25/17:
I wore my hair down. My pink sweater is from Topshop. My jeans are also from Topshop. My clock necklace is from Aeropostale and for shoes I wore my black Vans.

Friday, 5/26/17:
I wore my hair down with the front pieces pinned back. My black lace top is from Urban Outfitters. My black cardigan is from All Saints. My jeans are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my black Converse.

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment