Wednesday, June 14, 2017

OOTW: Last Week of School (NEENA)

Today I have my OOTW for last week. That was our last week of school. Let’s get into it!

Monday, 6/5/17:
I wore my hair down. My teal blue tank top is from VS Pink. My jeans are from Forever 21. My black and white tote bag is from Urban Outfitters and for shoes I wore my white Converse.

Tuesday, 6/6/17:
I wore my hair. My black tank top is from VS Pink. My jeans are from American Eagle. My white tennis shoes are from Target.

Wednesday, 6/7/17:
I wore my hair down. My black “No 1 New York Boutique” is from River Island. My jeans from American Eagle. For shoes I wore my black Converse.

Thursday, 6/8/17:
I wore my hair down. My black city graphic muscle tank top is from Forever 21. My jeans are from Forever 21. For shoes I wore my black Vans.

Friday, 6/9/17:
I wore my hair in a ponytail. My black v-neck shirt is from VS Pink. My black leather jacket is from Nastygal. My jeans are from Forever 21. My black combat boots are from Steve Madden.

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment