Tuesday, June 13, 2017

OOTW: Last Week of School (RUBY)

Today I have my OOTW for last week. That was our last week of school. Let’s get into it!

Monday, 6/5/17:
I wore my hair down straightened. My white polka dot dress is from Forever 21. My black and white bag is from Michael Kors and my white sandals are from Anna.

Tuesday, 6/6/17:
I wore my hair down curls. My floral coral top is from Pacsun. My black skirt is from H&M. My earrings are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my black sandals from Urban Planet.

Wednesday, 6/7/17:
I wore my hair down. My coral pink dress is from Cotton On and my teal blue flats are from Sam Edelman.

Thursday, 6/8/17:
I wore my hair down. My green top with white polka dots is from Forever 21. My black skirt is from Topshop and for shoes I wore my white tennis shoes from Target.

Friday, 6/9/17:
I wore my hair down. My yellow “I’d Rather Be Shopping” jumper is from Wildfox. My jeans are from Pacsun and for shoes I wore my white Converse.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment