Sunday, June 11, 2017

Review: He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott (KEERT)

He's So Not Worth It.jpg

Book Title: He’s So Not Worth It
Author: Kieran Scott
Series: He’s So/She’s So #2
Genres: Contemporary, Chick Lit, Romance
Date Read: 6/9/17
Rating: 5 stars

I really do hate cliffhangers especially since I couldn't dive into the next book right afterwards to find out what happened.

This book was no disappointment though and it's debatable whether this was better than She's so Dead to Us. Kieran Scott easily continues from one novel to the next and does explain a bit background to the reader in case he or she didn't read the first novel. Then again, I wouldn't want to read the second novel without reading the first one, obviously.

I loved the little tid-bits with Annie's narrations. It's hilarious. Yet I found it sometimes hard to follow with all the "Subject Jake, Subject..,etc." but other than that those sections were quite enjoyable.

SPOILERS AHEAD

I was really frustrated with Ally's decisions but I could understand why she made the decision to break into Chloe's summer house with Cooper. Ally just didn't want to deal with Jake and Chloe and she needed a distraction. She was also sad that her mother was finally moving on from her father. She definitely made some bad choices as well and Jake realized that and still stayed by her side when she was drunk. I was seriously saying NOOOO! when Jake and Chloe started getting close because I knew that outcome would happen one way or another. I'm also relieved that Ally became friends with Shannen again even though I probably wouldn't have. What Shannen did before was just outrageous but I guess that was the past.

Hmmm, I wonder what would have happened if Ally actually did stay with her father for the summer.

I can't wait for the last novel but I'm sad the trilogy will be ending. I have a slight feeling of what will happen but I still hope Jake and Ally will end up together. According to the synopsis, Jake will probably end up taking care of Chloe. This will cause another major rift between Jake and Ally. Ahhh, I'm so excited! Can't wait!

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Keert

No comments:

Post a Comment