Sunday, July 2, 2017

June Wrap-Up (KEERT)

Today I have my monthly wrap-up for June. I read 4 books. I’ll also have the links to the reviews for each book. Let’s get into it!

He’s So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott:
This is the second book in the He’s so/She’s so series. This book picks up right where the first book left off. I really enjoyed this book. On Goodreads I gave it a 4/5 stars since this book ended with a cliffhanger like the first book did.

Madame President by Nancy Krulik:
This is the second book in the How I Survived Middle School series. This was a really good book. On Goodreads I gave it a 4/5 stars.
Review: None

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige:
This book is the first book in the Dorothy Must Die series. I just wasn’t feeling this book. I just couldn’t get into it so I dnf-ed the book. On Goodreads I gave it 1/5 star.
Review: None

Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur:
This book was absolutely amazing. It took me 2 days to read it even though it probably would have taken me only an hour if I hadn’t started it at night when I was really tired. I absolutely LOVED this book. On Goodreads I gave it 5/5 stars.

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Keert

No comments:

Post a Comment