Wednesday, July 5, 2017

My Fave Summer Outfits (NEENA)

I have been meaning to do more style posts on my blog recently. I am hoping to up my game with style posts soon.

Anyway, it’s already July and summer has been pretty non existent lately. As I write this, I am looking out to the garden which is filled with sunshine which is making me a little happier and hopeful summer is on the way.

I thought that I would show some of my fave summery outfits from this year so far. Nothing groundbreaking but I thought it might be good to post about something a little different!

Let's start with the denim skirt that I have barely taken off this summer. I bought this in February. I bought this from New Look. The skirt is so comfortable and I knew as soon as I saw it I had to get it. It's so easy to throw on with a t-shirt and Converse and voila you are ready to go.

Next we have my other summer obsession: floral dresses. Yes that's right. My wardrobe is taking a slightly girly turn again but I love floral dresses because they are so easy to just throw on. I've been liking this Forever 21 dress which is a little different to the normal things I'd wear. I loved the color and I felt like it was kind of 'Coachella'. I tend to wear it with sandals or ankle boots and my leather jacket. My go to leather jacket is from Zara.

I also got this Madison + Mallory dress recently. I wore it to my neighbor’s daughter’s birthday. I love the shape of these Madison + Mallory dresses. I am a big fan of this style and I can see I'll get a lot of wear out of this dress.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Neena


No comments:

Post a Comment