Thursday, July 20, 2017

Review: Wanted by Sara Shepard (KEERT)

Wanted.jpg
Book Title: Wanted
Author: Sara Shepard
Series: Pretty Little Liars #8
Genres: Chick Lit, Fiction, Romance, Mystery, YA
Date Read: 7/15/2017
Rating: 5 Stars

This is the PLL book I've been waiting for. This is the five star installment I went through 8 books to get to and boy, was it worth the wait!

This book was just incredible. It had everything you could want in a Sara Shepard book and more.

The creepy level was so high, though. It actually took me awhile to get to sleep. But if you've read this book, you couldn't blame me because you literally fall into this world.

Wanted had much of the same feel as the PLL prequel novel Ali's Pretty Little Lies as well as normal PLL book elements which made for the perfect blend of awesomeness.

This 8th book in the series was supposed to be the last, then more got added. I'm not complaining. That's why we got so many answers and it was simply just intense and thrilling the whole entire length of the book.

This is by far my fav PLL book so far and I cannot wait to read the rest!

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Keert

No comments:

Post a Comment